Published: 25/02/2019 By Zelia De'SouzaAs a director, you’re legally responsible for running the company and making sure information is sent on time.
• the confirmation statement
• the annual accounts
• any change in your company’s officers or their personal details
• a change to your company’s registered office
• allotment of shares
• registration of charges (mortgage)
• any change in your company’s people with significant control (PSC) details
You can hire people to manage some of these things (for example, an accountant) but you’re still legally responsible for your company’s records, accounts and performance.
If you are looking for a reliable local accountant give tba a try
call 020 8661 7878 for a free no obligation meeting