Services to other professionals
As a 50+ strong firm we are large enough to have areas of specialism, without the cost base of a larger firm. We have therefore developed a niche of acting as specialist advisor to other professionals.
As expert accountants in Sutton we often receive instructions from:
- Other accountants
- Trust & estate practitioners
- Financial advisors and wealth managers
We understand that where another professional introduces their client to us they are trusting us – both with their reputation & to not make direct approaches to their client. Our agreements with introducers cover this point.
We can act on a disclosed or non disclosed basis.
Areas where we often assist other professionals include:
- Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning
- Complex, ad-hoc, or unusual tax enquiries
- Code of Practice 9 (COP9) Tax Investigations
- Recovery & restructuring
- Solvent liquidations & reconstructions
- Business valuations for divorce/matrimonial matters
Please call or email Dean Clark on email@example.com or 020 8661 7878 for a confidential discussion of your needs.